About the TLC programme
TLC stands for trust, leadership and connection. You can never give your team too much TLC!
The TLC programme is not theory. It is leadership coaching, packed full of simple, practical, easy to follow tools and techniques to implement immediately with your team. We will equip you to build trust, lead with authenticity and get more connected with your team.
The training is delivered in interactive 90 minute sessions.
We deliver the programme exclusively, in-house for you and your organisation. It is not public training so we can get right to the heart of the challenges and issues facing you and your team.
You can book TLC for one-on-one sessions or for up to 20 leaders in your company.
The programme includes:
- 15-minute welcome call for your course co-ordinator
- Talent Dymanics profile test for each participant (10-15 minutes to complete online)
- 3 x 90 minute sessions
- PDF Workbook for each participant
You will learn how to:
- Lead effectively through behaviours and actions
- Understand the fundamental principles of trust
- Build and maintain trust
- Lead authentically
- Give feedback and delegate effectively
- Connect and communicate more effectively
Audience: Team Leaders, existing and emerging leaders
Numbers: Minimum of 1, maximum of 20
Location: Live training either face-to-face or online
Duration: 3 x 90 minute sessions over three consecutive weeks
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp founder and Director
- Team performance coach and team building specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Senior Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Team Leader Essentials and Leadership Essentials programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
Equipment requirements for online training:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Online meeting software (Zoom or Microsoft Teams)
"A real opportunity to think in entirely different ways and implement very practical guidance. Nic did a fantastic job, engaged well and created a real learning environment that was also a lot of fun. Highly recommended”.
Chris Boalch, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade