About Team Meetings
Are you finding it challenging to run effective meetings online with your remote team?
Is it hard to get everyone to participate and stay engaged?
Welcome to the new world of conducting your team meetings online while working remotely from home. By now, you've probably worked out how to use an online conferencing tool like Zoom, Microsoft Teams or Skype. But you've probably discovered that working out how to use the software, isn't enough to run an effective meeting.
That's because communicating online and running meetings online is VERY different to the live, face to face interactions that you are more used to.
We've been running online meetings and training events with our global partners for years and we've discovered some very simple and super effective techniques for running productive online meetings.
In Teameetings, we will teach you the secrets to running great online meetings.
You can book Teameetings for 'one-to-one' training or a 'one-to-many' training session for a larger group (up to 10 people at a time).
You will learn how to:
- prepare for online meetings
- communicate effectively online
- structure online meetings for the best results
- ensure everyone participates and contributes
- delegate tasks to team members online
- have some fun during online meetings
Audience: Teameetings is for anyone who leads online meetings
Numbers: Minimum of 1, maximum of 10
Duration: 90 minutes
Location: Wherever you are. This programme is delivered entirely online.
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp founder and Director
- Team performance coach and team building specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Senior Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Team Leader Essentials and Leadership Essentials programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Online meeting software (such as Zoom)
"We had really positive feedback from the session, which demonstrated the effect you had. It was a breath of fresh air and really changed our approach to meetings. Thank you so much for what you provided. It was greatly appreciated".
Josh Palmer, Technical Advisory Services Ltd.