About Leading Teams
In Leading Teams, you will learn how to lead happy, healthy, thriving teams. You will become a more passionate and effective Team Leader.
The training begins with an assessment to understand your current leadership style. During the course, you will learn what teamwork really is, what sets effective teams apart, why most teams never reach their potential and how to avoid those traps.
The course consists of six models. The topics include:
- Understanding teams and teamwork
- The most common mistakes Leaders make and how to avoid them
- Shaping your Leadership mindset
- Leading with courage and conviction
- How to create psychological safety
- Nurturing a healthy, inclusive team culture
- The four keys to effective teamwork: foundation, framework, flow and fun.
- Building rapport
- Difficult conversations
- Working with conflict to create healthy outcomes
- Leading remote and hybrid teams
- Managing stress
Leading Teams is delivered live by a CluedUp Facilitator either face-to-face or online. You can choose any of the following a delivery plans to best suit you:
- 2 x 6 hour sessions (2 days of training)
- 4 x 3 hour sessions (4 half days)
- 6 x 2 hour sessions (online only)
You can book Leading Teams for one-to-one coaching or for up to 20 Leaders in your organisation at the same time.
The programme includes:
- A 30-minute discovery call with your course co-ordinator
- Leadership Assessment and report for each participant (completed and delivered online)
- 6 x course models
- PDF Workbook for each participant
Audience: Team Leaders, existing and emerging leaders
Numbers: Minimum of 1, maximum of 20
Location: Live training either face-to-face or online
Duration: Your choice of 4 x 2-hour sessions over three consecutive weeks or days, or in one 8-hour day.
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp founder and Director
- Team performance coach and team building specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Senior Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Team Leader Essentials and Leadership Essentials programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
One person $1500 + GST
Up to 5 people $2000 + GST
Up to 10 people $2500 + GST
Up to 20 people $2750 + GST
Excludes: venue hire and catering for live training, travel outside Auckland or Wellington.
Equipment requirements for online training:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Online meeting software (Zoom or Microsoft Teams)
“Of all the presenters we had, you had the best feedback. It shows that you really struck a chord with the group and have a finger on the pulse of what they're struggling with/keen to learn about. Thank you so much”
Nikki Shaw, Skills NZ