About this event
A fun, frantic, festive game show style event that engages everyone from the extroverts to the introverts.
Open your Christmas Box and find out what’s in store for you and your team!
Your team assembles at your chosen venue to find large wrapped boxes on tables (one box per team). On the ‘starter gun’, they open the box, read the instructions and complete as many of the tasks inside the box as possible before the clock runs out!
Inside the box is a wide range of fun, frantic, eclectic, festive Christmas challenges – with something to keep everyone engaged. There are more tasks than they can complete within the time frame, so teams must strategise, play to their strengths, and out-think and outgun the opposing teams, all the same time as they keep one eye on the clock as it ticks down to the deadline.
• Christmas wrap – wrap one of your team as a Christmas present. Bonus points for the best!
• Santa faces quiz – famous faces dressed as Santa – can you pick them?
• Christmas images – pictures that depict famous Christmas Carols – can you name them?
• Code cracker – crack the code to decipher the hidden Christmas message
• Multi-choice quiz – how clever are you at trivia?
• Christmas poem – prepare a Christmas poem
• Christmas goodies – a classic scavenger hunt
Teams earn Christmas rewards as they go. When the clock runs out, the team with the most Christmas rewards will take out the Grand Prize.
This event works equally well as a daytime event or evening function either before or after a meal.
Snapshot: Fast and furious festive game show event with something for everyone. Can be done at your work, or any private function venue.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Participants: Minimum of 6 people
Location: Your choice of venue in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Rotorua, Tauranga, Taupo, Palmerston North, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wanaka, New Plymouth or anywhere in New Zealand
"Ok, I was a bit gutted I did not win first prize but I still had a wicked time. Plenty of fun and laughs, and a great way to celebrate the end of the year."