About this event
Checkpoint Chase is strategic competition at its finest. Using our user-friendly mobile app, teams must locate checkpoints, complete tasks and outscore their opponents.
Fortune favours the brave and only one team will come out on top! Travelling on foot, bikes or in vehicles, teams can decide which checkpoints to visit to ‘play to their strengths’.
There are 5 types of Checkpoint…
- Flags – easy to find and worth less points. Teams must collect flags in order to unlock the other Checkpoints
- Checkpoints – brain teasers, photo challenges*, cryptic clues, trivia and team-based tasks. Worth more points depending on the difficulty of the task.
- Treasures – teams must visit the Checkpoints to unlock the treasures. First team there gets the bonus points.
- Robbers – look out! These are traps set by another team. They will steal your points!
- Superflags – these appear randomly throughout the game. First team there gets the points.
The event can be customised to include themes from your industry, anecdotal information on participants or questions about your company.
Once the time is up, teams go to the end location to share stories, view photos, hear the results and prize-giving.
Checkpoint Chase is fun, strategic, and challenging. You can choose from one of our existing courses or we can design an event in a location of your choice. Courses can be customised as required for a team building exercise, social club event, private function, brand activation, Christmas party or fund raising activity.
Check out our Checkpoint Chase DIY option.
Snapshot: A fun, strategic, innovative and challenging Amazing Race style event. Can be run in any outdoor location, for any size group.
Duration: 1.5 to 2 hours (flexible)
Participants: Minimum of 6 people
Location: Your choice of venue in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Rotorua, Tauranga, Taupo, Palmerston North, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wanaka, New Plymouth or anywhere in New Zealand
"Thanks for an awesome day. We have had lots of great feedback from all the teams and everybody really enjoyed themselves which is awesome! So thanks again to you and your team for all of the hard work put in to making it the success it was!"