About this event
Blast the Task is a fun, quick-fire, highly interactive virtual team building experience for people and teams working remotely. The aim is to connect people working from home and encourage them to collaborate.
Based on the popular TV show "Task Master", Blast the Task is hosted by a funny, engaging CluedUp Event Master who lays down the challenges and keeps the teams on task throughout. Teams compete in a series tasks including:
- The Quick-fire round, first off the buzzer wins
- Win it in a minute, one minute to complete the task
- On the go tasks which teams complete throughout the event
- Find one, who can find the mystery object?
- Slogan, 3 minutes to create a slogan (theme can be customised)
- Origami, 2 minutes to create the best origami using a single sheet of paper
- Quick draw, listen carefully to follow the instructions
You can choose to play the "original game" that includes tasks from our menu of great options or a "customised game". For a customised game, we create a selection of bespoke tasks for your team based on info you supply about your team, organisation or industry.
The event concludes with a presentation of scores and results.
Audience: Teams working remotely
Numbers: Minimum of 6, maximum of 50
Duration: 60-90 minutes online
Location: Wherever you are. This programme is delivered entirely online.
Your MC / host: Hosted by a CluedUp Task Master.
Equipment requirements for each team member:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
"Thank you so much for all your help – our guys loooooooved the event! Jeremy was also hilarious!!! Your team were awesome and really delivered – well done to you guys!!"
Julaine O’Connor, Events and Digital Communications Planner, Black Diamond Technologies