All teams need a tune up from time to time. An opportunity to regroup, reframe and recharge.
TuneUp is a half-day session led by CluedUp's certified Practitioner in Team Coaching, Nic Preddle.
Your team will invest valuable time away from their usual day-to-day operations to focus on the team, build rapport, decide how it wants to work together and get into the right frame of mind for the challenges ahead.
Led by CluedUp's certified Team Coach, Nic Preddle, your team will:
- learn the key skills of teaming and teamwork
- understand the dysfunctions of a team and how to avoid them
- get crystal clear on how it wants to work together
- build stronger connections
- interact, laugh and have a great time
Designed as a half day workshop, TuneUp works well as a standalone team interactive or can be done alongside a CluedUp team building activity to create the perfect programme for your team's next offsite or away day.
Audience: Any team, any organisation, any sector.
Numbers: Minimum of 5, maximum of 30
Location: Wherever you are. We can come to your offices or an off-site venue. The programme can also be delivered entirely online for remote teams.
Format: A half-day workshop (either in person or online) .
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp Founder and Director
- Team Building Specialist
- Team Coaching Foundations Certified Coach
- Certified Practitioner in Team Coaching
- Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Leadership Essentials and Elevate Your Leadership programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
Team of 5-20: $1500 + GST plus travel outside Wellington
Team of 21-30: $1800 + GST plus travel outside Wellington
Equipment requirements for online training:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Zoom desktop app
"Thank you so much Nic for your delivery of this programme. We feel so blessed to have had this opportunity. I look forward to making lasting change to my leadership approach and impacting the teams I take care of. I would love to continue learning from you."
Bernice Wasia, Chief Superintendent, Correctional Services, Solomon Islands