About Team Dynamics
At the heart of all happy, healthy, thriving teams is a strong team dynamic.
But you can't just put a group of people together, call them a team and expect them to gel. Great teams very, very rarely happen naturally.
All teams have their own unique ways of operating. This is their team dynamic or team culture. This includes: ways of behaving, ways of interacting with each other, your customers and stakeholders, as well as collective attitudes and mindsets. These are often unspoken.
Some of these things will be serving the team, making them effective and productive. Other aspects will be holding them back, limiting their performance and hindering their ability to work together and be effective.
In Team Dynamics, you and your team will discover your existing culture, identify what is working and what is not and then design a culture that will support your team to thrive and lift your performance.
Your team will learn the key principles of teamwork, understand the behaviours that support teamwork and how they can work together more effectively.
This course can be done online or face-to-face.
In Team Dynamics your team will:
- Gain insights into the unique qualities and characteristics of your team
- Discover your existing team dynamic: what is working and what is not
- Understand the keys to creating a great team dynamic: psychological safety, belonging, trust, purpose and value
- Learn the behaviours that support teamwork and the behaviours that don’t
- Design a team dynamic that will lift performance and support your team to thrive
- Create a road map for embedding a new team dynamic
- Build rapport, feel more energised and become more connected.
The programme includes:
- A 30-minute one-on-one Discovery Session with the Business Owner or Team Leader to understand your team, your challenges and your goals
- A confidential survey diagnostic (completed online by each team member)
- Summary of findings and recommendations outlining your team's strengths and areas for improvement
- Two full day workshops with your team to review the results of the diagnostic, learn the principles of teamwork and co-create a new team culture
- A 30-minute follow up session with the Business Owner or Team Leader
Audience: Any team, any organisation, any sector that wants to improve it's team dynamic. Teams can be working remotely or from the same location.
Numbers: Minimum of 5, maximum of 20
Location: Wherever you are. We can come to your offices or an off-site venue. The programme can also be delivered entirely online for remote teams.
Workshop format: The two workshops can be delivered to suit the needs of your team. We recommend 1-3 weeks between sessions. For example:
- Two full days (face-to-face)
- Four half-day sessions (3 hours per session, face-to-face or online)
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp Founder and Director
- Team Coaching Foundations Certified Coach
- Team Building Specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Leadership Essentials and Elevate Your Leadership programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
$5950 + GST
Excludes: venue hire and catering for live training, travel outside Auckland or Wellington.
Equipment requirements for online training each team member:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Zoom desktop app
"From the start, you were so helpful, informative, listened to our needs and always there if we needed anything. Our aim was to bring our three teams together and ensure that all teams communicate with each other from an early stage. The feedback that I have received from my colleagues has been great – It was different, involving, creative and the message was very clear".
Holly Claeys, Business Analyst, Competenz NZ