About the TLC programme
TLC stands for trust, leadership and connection. You can never give your team too much TLC!
The TLC programme is not theory. It is leadership coaching, packed full of simple, practical, easy to follow tools and techniques to implement immediately with your team. We will equip you to build trust, lead with authenticity and get more connected with your team.
The training is delivered online in interactive one hour sessions over 3 consecutive weeks (3 sessions in total).
We deliver the programme exclusively, in-house for you and your organisation. It is not public training so we can get right to the heart of the challenges and issues facing you and your team.
You can book TLC for one-on-one sessions or for up to 10 leaders in your company.
The programme includes:
- 30-minute onboarding call
- Talent Dymanics profile test for each participant
- 3 x one hour sessions
You will learn how to:
- Re-boot and re-set your team
- Build trust within your team
- Lead authentically
- Get more connected
- Communicate more effectively with your team members
Audience: Team Leaders
Numbers: Minimum of 1, maximum of 10
Location: Wherever you are. This programme is delivered entirely online.
Duration: 3 x one hour sessions over three consecutive weeks
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp founder and Director
- Team performance coach and team building specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Senior Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Team Leader Essentials and Leadership Essentials programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
Equipment requirements for each team member:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Online meeting software (such as Zoom)
"A real opportunity to think in entirely different ways and implement very practical guidance. Nic did a fantastic job, engaged well and created a real learning environment that was also a lot of fun. Highly recommended”.
Chris Boalch, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade