About the Remote Flow programme
How are you and your team adjusting to the challenges of working remotely from home?
How do you balance home life and work life?
How do you keep your team motivated and connected?
Remote Flow combines a proven team profiling tool with customised, practical strategies to help your team to get into flow and increase productivity.
Your team will:
- Learn the three key strategies to working remotely from home
- Understand how to create a work flow to integrate home and work life
- Gain insights into the unique make-up of your team
- Understand how to work with each other better
- Create a road map for effective ways of working together remotely.
You will get:
- a 30-minute kick-off session so I can understand your team, your current challenges and your goals
- a Talent Dynamics personality profile for each team member (completed online in 10 minutes) providing insights into what makes each person tick and what they need to function and feel fulfilled whilst working remotely
- a team profile showing the combined profiles of your whole team
a customised 1-hour live webinar to:
- unpack how your team best works together
- learn the key strategies for working remotely
- create a road map for your team to work together more effectively
- a 30-minute final debrief between me and your team leader.
Audience: Teams working remotely in lockdown
Numbers: Minimum of 4, maximum of 20
Location: Wherever you are. This programme is delivered entirely online.
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp founder and Director
- Team performance coach and team building specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Senior Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Team Leader Essentials and Leadership Essentials programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
Equipment requirements for each team member:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Online meeting software (such as Zoom)
"From the start, you were so helpful, informative, listened to our needs and always there if we needed anything. Our aim was to bring our three teams together and ensure that all teams communicate with each other from an early stage. The feedback that I have received from my colleagues has been great – It was different, involving, creative and the message was very clear".
Holly Claeys, Business Analyst, Competenz NZ