Move On Up - Final Result
Kia ora Move On Up contesters
Unfortunately, we've had to bring the event to an early close due to unforeseen tech issues with the Leader's Board.
We are super encouraged by all the positive feedback about how much impact this event had within organisations in such a short time.
"I am amazed at the engagement I’ve got from my team on this, it’s fantastic! "
"We have had a great time as a team and were out in the dark trying to beat each other"
Top team was Freqs and Geeks (Frequency, Auckland) and top individual was Jo Parsons (Kelvin Grove, Palmerston North).
Both winners will receive a free DIY mobile event.
We'll be back with Move on Up 2.0: new and improved and bug-free!
Thanks for being such good sports.
Alert Level 2/3
Move on Up is going ahead in Alert Levels 2 and 3. Teams and participants must comply with the Alert Level Rules in their location.
Level 3 permits local recreation so long as you remain in your bubble and follow social distancing and other requirements.
Naturally, it is up to each team to decide whether to participate, given the change in alert levels.
The challenge starts at 7am on Monday 1 March and ends at 4pm on Friday 5 March.
- The app needs to be open on your device to track you moving
- The app will remain open in the background, tracking your moves, unless you close it
- Earn 100 points when you move 200 metres
- You need to 'move' 200 metres from your starting point. So walking in a circle doesn't count
- After moving 200 metres, you will receive a BRAIN TEASER question to answer.
- You need to submit an answer to each Brain Teaser before the app will track you and give you points for moving
- Many of the Brain Teasers are on a time limit. The faster you solve them, the more points you earn.
- You have only one attempt to answer each Brain Teaser
Maximum number of Brain Teasers / Midway Point
- The game has a midway point - 7am on Thursday 4 March
- The maximum number of brain teasers you can complete before the midway point is 60.
- If you complete 60 challenges before the midway point (that's 12 kms), you will have to wait until 7am on Thursday before you can re-join the game and earn more points
- The total number of brain teasers in the challenge is 160
- If you complete all 160 brain teasers (that's 32 kms!), your game will end.
- Tap on the "people" icon at the bottom of your screen to view the Leader Board. You can view your personal scores and Clan scores.
- When the challenge ends at 4pm on Friday, the individual results will display on every device.
- The final team results will be published on this page.
- There is a prize for the best individual score and best Clan score at the end of the week.
- The prize is a CluedUp DIY mobile app event for up to 20 people.
Q + A
The app says I am out of the activity area. I appear to be in Europe. What do I do?
- Check that your “Location Services” are turned on.
For Apple: Settings > privacy > location services > on
For Android: Settings > connections > location > on
- Allow Action Track to access your location
For Apple: Settings > Action Track > Location > While Using the App
For Android: Settings > Apps > Action Track > Permissions > Location > on
How do I close the app? How do I rejoin the game?
- To close the app, tap the 'rectangle' icon at the bottom right of the screen
- Tap "yes" to exit to main menu
- To rejoin the game, open the app, tap the "ongoing" tab, select "Move On Up' and tap continue
If you need help, call: Nic 021 244 1616