About the Boost Up Leadership programme
Strong, resilient leaders, who lead people through complex times with vision, clarity and empathy, are worth their weight in gold.
Investing in leadership training signals to your rising talent that they have a key role to play as your organisation evolves and adapts. It signals to your experienced leaders that you trust them to lead your organisation now and into the future. Either way, it's an essential staff retention and business development strategy, especially in this market.
Boost Up will equip your rising and experienced leaders with a performance edge.
1. Understand the role of a leader in creating a healthy team culture
2. Apply the four key principles to effective teamwork: foundation, framework, flow & fun.
3. How to create psychological safety
4. How to look forward to and, therefore embrace, difficult conversations
5. How to nurture a healthy, inclusive, sustainable team culture
Nic Preddle is one of the country's top leadership trainers, having honed his craft over many years as a highly sought-after leadership trainer and coach for the Institute of Management NZ and other training companies.
What makes Nic's offering unique is he does not simply relay training materials. As an experienced leader and certified coach, Nic is uniquely positioned to help your people apply sound leadership thinking to the real, live scenarios that they are facing at work.
Dates and pricing
5 March 2024, 9am to 4pm
19 March 2024, 9am to 4pm
$999 + GST per person per day.
Includes full day training, PDF workbook of course materials, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks. T&Cs apply.
Audience: Leaders looking for a performance edge
Numbers: Minimum of 4, maximum of 10
Duration: One day
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp Founder and Director
- Team Coach
- Team building specialist
- Facilitator for The Institute of Management of New Zealand
- Team Foundations Certified Coach
- Certified Flow Consultant
"Nic is a great facilitator, very knowledgeable, kind and a great listener. He is very engaging and has great timing to keep the session lively and entertaining while giving plenty of amazing advice at the same time"
Eze Strasberg, Rutherford & Bond Toyota