About Leading Teams
In Leading Teams, participants will learn how to be a more effective Team Leader.
Leading Teams will equip participants with insights into how teams operate, the key conditions for effective teamwork and the role of a Team Leader. The training begins with an assessment to understand each participant’s individual leadership style.
You will learn practical steps that you can implement immediately with your team to boost productivity and profits.
- The three keys of an effective team: foundation, framework and flow.
- The five stages of team development
- The role of the Team leader at each stage, including dos and don’ts
- How to influence and motivate people
- How to effectively delegate
The course is delivered in 3 interactive 90 minute training sessions. We recommend one session per week, over three consecutive weeks but sessions can be timed to fit your schedule.
All participants receive course materials. The training is delivered live by a CluedUp Facilitator either face-to-face or online.
You can book Leading Teams for one-to-one coaching or for up to 20 Leaders in your business or organisation at the same time.
The programme includes:
- 15-minute welcome call for your course co-ordinator
- Talent Dymanics profile test and report for each participant (10-15 minutes to complete online)
- 3 x 90 minute sessions
- PDF Workbook for each participant
Audience: Team Leaders, existing and emerging leaders
Numbers: Minimum of 1, maximum of 20
Location: Live training either face-to-face or online
Duration: 3 x 90 minute sessions over three consecutive weeks
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp founder and Director
- Team performance coach and team building specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Senior Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Team Leader Essentials and Leadership Essentials programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
One person $1500 + GST
Up to 5 people $2000 + GST
Up to 10 people $2500 + GST
Up to 20 people $2750 + GST
Excludes: venue hire and catering for live training, travel outside Auckland or Wellington.
Equipment requirements for online training:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Online meeting software (Zoom or Microsoft Teams)
“Of all the presenters we had, you had the best feedback. It shows that you really struck a chord with the group and have a finger on the pulse of what they're struggling with/keen to learn about. Thank you so much”
Nikki Shaw, Skills NZ