About Team Dynamics
At the heart of all great teams is a great team dynamic.
If you want to increase productivity, improve your service delivery and boost your bottom line, then you need your team to function effectively.
But you can't just put a group of people together, call them a team and expect them to gel. Great teams very, very rarely happen naturally.
Your people are smart, diligent and talented, but are they gelling together as a team? Does your team's culture inspire harmony and productivity?
In Team Dynamics, we will work with you and your team to design a team culture to lift your team's performance. You will discover your existing culture, design a new culture and create a road map to keep your new culture alive. This course can be done online or face-to-face
In Team Dynamics your team will:
- Discover it's existing team culture
- Gain insights into the unique qualities and characteristics of your team
- Understand the key foundation blocks for creating a great team culture
- Design a new and unique team culture that will lift perormance
- Create a road map for maintaining an ongoing team culture that supports each member of the team
You will get:
- A 30-minute one-on-one Discovery Session with the Business Owner or Team Leader to understand your team, your challenges and your goals
- A Team Dynamics profile test for each team member (completed online in 15 minutes) and report providing insights into each person's talents
- A full day workshop with your team to discover it's current culture, learn the key conditions for a great team culture and co-create a new team culture
- A 30-minute follow up session with the Business Owner or Team Leader and / or your entire team
Audience: Any team, any organisation, any sector that wants to improve it's team dynamic. Teams can be working remotely or from the same location.
Numbers: Minimum of 4, maximum of 20
Location: Wherever you are. We can come to your offices or an off-site venue. The programme can also be delivered entirely online for remote teams or organisations in remote locations, lockdown or overseas.
Duration: The programme can be delivered to suit the needs of your team / business. For example:
- A 1-day programme (8 hours)
- Two half-day sessions (4 hours per session)
- Four 2-hour sessions (ideal for online / virtual training)
Your trainer: Nic Preddle
- CluedUp founder and Director
- Team performance coach and team building specialist
- Faculty Member of the Genius Institute
- Facilitator of The Institute of Management of New Zealand's Team Leader Essentials and Leadership Essentials programmes.
- Certified Flow Consultant
Up to 10 people $1995 + GST
Up to 15 people $2495+ GST
Up to 20 people $2995+ GST
Excludes: venue hire and catering for live training, travel outside Auckland or Wellington.
Equipment requirements for online training each team member:
- Internet connection
- Computer with webcam
- Online meeting software (such as Zoom)
"From the start, you were so helpful, informative, listened to our needs and always there if we needed anything. Our aim was to bring our three teams together and ensure that all teams communicate with each other from an early stage. The feedback that I have received from my colleagues has been great – It was different, involving, creative and the message was very clear".
Holly Claeys, Business Analyst, Competenz NZ